- Full-time or Part-time
- Melbourne or Country VIC
Work with Australia's most ambitious AgTech start-up. We’re looking for a happy, honest, creative problem solver to help code the next chapter of farm management software.
You will help the company in the ongoing development and maintenance of Mobble, a product built to improve the overall efficiency of livestock farming.
You will join a small diverse team, driven to learn and create.
This role will let you have a big say in the future development of the product and a unique insight into the workings of a small, ambitious, bootstrapped start-up.
The candidate will be:
- Interested in agriculture or have a passion for solving meaningful problems.
- Be able to work in a dynamic ‘no red tape’ environment, make quick decisions and experiment with new ideas.
- Be able to have a laid-back beverage after work.
- Be willing at times to work remotely and in a shared office space.
To be successful in this role we would like you to have:
- Strong React & React Native experience
- Worked with (and ideally configured) CI/CD pipelines
- Experience writing automated tests for front-end work
- Experience working with cloud platforms (AWS / GCP / Azure)
- Experience configuring and managing analytics/error reporting tools
- Strong communication skills
- Any examples of prior projects and self learning projects will be highly regarded.
This position has potential to flow into a CTO type role, the job will pay well for a fantastic creative.
Apply via Jocks email - firstname.lastname@example.org - and make sure you address each of the dot points. Thanks :)