- Melbourne, Australia (remote), or New Zealand (remote)
- $90k-116k + Share Options
Mobble is looking for a talented Golang Developer to join our Melbourne based start-up. Mobble's team is responsible for shaping the future of agriculture by helping thousands of farmers around the world simplify farm management, connect their team and make better decision that better the industry.
We’ve been growing like crazy in 2020, signing on 100's of farmers - and to support these farmers from all over Australia and New Zealand, we need your help!
This will be a full-time role. You’ll be working with our small, flexible and enthusiastic team, of which the majority have farming ties from around Australia - so we understand farmers and are passionate about making their lives easier.
In this role, you'll get the chance to:
- Drive Mobble team projects, from technical design to launch
- Grow as a developer and a team leader
- Code in Golang and React
- Contribute to code reviews, documentation & complex bug fixes
- Solve impactful problems in agriculture!
Sound like an exciting opportunity? We think so too... In order to set you up for impact on day one, we'll expect you to have this on your first day:
- Experienced in Golang
- A familiarity with relational databases, such as Postgres
- Experience deploying and maintaining cloud services in a cloud provider
- Deep understanding of data structures, in particular, how they are implemented and how to apply them to solve problems
- Passion for collaborating, tackling hard problems and not being afraid to ask questions
- A real appetite for learning and growing, both as a developer and teammate
If you want to get to know Mobble more then check out our blog and latest company update.
- To apply, send through your CV to Jock (CEO) at firstname.lastname@example.org - and we'll get back to you with next steps.