Welcome to Mobble! First thing’s first - if you’ve landed here without signing up for a free Mobble trial, go ahead and create an account. This article will take you through everything you need to know to start using Mobble on your farm.
Mobble is both a web-app for your computer and a mobile app for your phone/tablet, and can be accessed on Android and Apple devices. The web-app is a great place to set up your property, view your records and export data, while the mobile app is best for entering day to day records.
- If you haven’t already, download the Mobble app to your phone from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and log in using the credentials you created during trial sign up.
- Open the Mobble web-app here. Log in using the same credentials.
- Now is also a great time to join the Mobble Farm Community Facebook group where you can meet other Mobblers, ask questions, provide feedback, and be the first to know what's currently in development.
Follow our step-by-step guide below to learn all about the ins and outs of how to use Mobble.
- Add properties
- Invite users
- Add and map paddocks
- Add mobs
- Customise Mobble
- Move Mobs
- Record Casualties and Sales
- Use the Inventory
- Add Mob and Paddock Actions
- Access summaries and reports
- Add Tasks and Reminders
- Use Property Chat
- Record Rainfall
Congratulations, you're ready to Mobble!
You’re set up and ready to start using Mobble on your farm. Still got questions? Head over to our FAQ page or get in touch on +61481614546 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
Get in contact with us directly at email@example.com
or call +61 481 614 546
for AU Mobblers or +642041208383